Location: Watford City
The Marketing Coordinator leads all marketing efforts for Dakota West Credit Union. The position serves on the executive leadership team and contributes to the overall goals of the organization through initiatives designed to define the Dakota West brand, provide publicity and media interaction between Dakota West Credit Union and the public, and establish and maintain external channels of communication with the Dakota West membership and internal channels with all staff members.
- Develop, oversee, execute, and track all elements related to the advertising of Dakota West Credit Union through all media channels, including developing marketing campaigns in conjunction with an external agency.
- Develop marketing elements related to member-facing technology in conjunction with external agency.
- Maintain organization website including branding, style, formatting, page content, online member newsletter posts, how-to guides and member resources.
- Generate and distribute email communications to membership and develop print materials for inclusion with member statements.
- Oversee and approve promotional events throughout the Dakota West branches to align with goals and strategies of the organization.
- Prepare and distribute press releases on behalf of the organization.
- Monitor spending and accountability for advertising and promotional expenditures throughout the organization.
- Develop knowledge of additional financial systems to ascertain and communicate updates to vendors, partners, and staff.
- Monitor and maintain social media presence in alignment with strategic efforts.
- Develop creative materials for in-branch use including promotional merchandise, flat-screen broadcasting, and collateral.
- Develop external relationships with business community partners, chambers of commerce, and media representatives.
- Compose monthly all-staff newsletter communicating news, events, information, and educational materials in an electronic format and partner with members of the Marketing Committee to make decisions with regard to organization-wide efforts and planning.
- Maintain confidentiality of all member-related data and adhere to all financial industry guidelines as related to compliance and audit of marketing-related materials.
Note: Other responsibilities may be required as requested by management.
Employees Supervised: None
Education, Experience and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent experience
- Previous computer experience, proficient in Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years previous marketing experience
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in software tools to develop website, marketing emails, and creative information including Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Publisher, Facebook, and Google Business
- Problem-solving and logic skills to diagnose and trouble-shoot systems
- Knowledge of financial systems, services, and policies
- Project Management experience working with external partners and vendors
Physical and Mental Demands
- Constantly required to sit, listen, talk, write, read, keyboard/computer entry, reach, stretch, work under time constraints with needed ability for task management flexibility and to perform routine duties with attention for details
- Constant abilities used/required on the job include memory, reasoning, problem-solving and exercising judgment
- Occasionally drive a car
- Occasionally work extended hours
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Constantly works with others, around others and with members and the public; constantly works indoors in limited office areas
- Frequently works around noise (moderate level); must have the ability to focus on tasks and members while hearing teller machines, conversations of others, coin sorter, music, phones, etc.
- Infrequently the employee works alone. The employee is also infrequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Job Grade: 4Send application or resume to:
Dakota West Credit Union
Attn: Jeff Meyer
PO Box 1496
Watford City, ND 58854
Phone: 701.444.7376APPLY ONLINE