At Dakota West Credit Union, we pride ourselves on professional service with a personalized approach. As farmers and ranchers themselves, our Ag Lenders understand your unique set of needs and which of Dakota West’s many financial offerings best meet them. Please meet a valued member of our Ag Lender team, Lindsey!
Growing up in Williston, Lindsey learned the North Dakota values of hard work and initiative. Now she and her husband are instilling those same qualities in their son and daughter on their farm and ranch in Divide County. As dedicated to her community as she is to her work, Lindsey is active in the 4-H Corner Club, St. Olaf Church, Grenora Community Club, and the Grenora Regional Economic Development Corporation. Since joining the Dakota West team in 2007, Lindsey has been committed to connecting our members with financial options tailored to their specific goals and needs.
- Purchase farm land, make improvements, or refinance existing debt
- Determine the best fixed or adjustable competitive rate options for your land
- Discover multiple financing options to suit your needs
FARM LINE OF CREDIT
- Fund your expenses with operating lines of credit for farmers and ranchers
- Competitively access the funds to operate a successful year
- Finance full and part-time farm operations
- Get the equipment to best fit your finances
- Upgrade or replace inefficient equipment
- Tailored payment schedules to coincide with your income
With both personal and professional roots in the North Dakota Ag community, Lindsey is invested in making Dakota West Credit Union work for you. If you are a business owner or operate a farm or ranch, contact Lindsey today!