Since we started in 1941, Dakota West Credit Union understands the cycles of farming and ranching throughout western North Dakota. Long summer days on the prairie with the cattle or harvesting the crops when they’re ready to yield mean hard work, but also success and achievement over generations.
From cattle to chattel, bales to barns, Dakota West Credit Union knows what it takes to survive and thrive in the West because we live and work here, too. Benefit from our experienced Ag Loan Officers in putting together payment structures that meet the unique needs of today’s ag customers.
Our Ag Loans are available to assist farmers and ranchers with crop production, livestock care, and farm machinery purchases. We can provide you with loans for improvements and operations today, and advice and knowledge for your tomorrow.
We take the time to sit down with you and review all aspects of your operation, get a true picture of your farm, and discuss your future plans. We then build a financing package to best fit your individual needs. When it’s time to finance your farm or ranch, we want to focus on your growing efforts and your growing herd. Grow West with us!
Visit with an ag loan officer in one of our branches, or call us at 800.411.7590 to get started.*
- Purchase farm land, make improvements, or refinance existing debt
- Determine the best fixed or adjustable competitive rate options for your land
- Discover multiple financing options to suit your needs
FARM LINE OF CREDIT
- Fund your expenses with operating lines of credit for farmers and ranchers
- Competitively access the funds to operate a successful year
- Finance full and part-time farm operations
- Get the equipment to best fit your finances
- Upgrade or replace inefficient equipment
- Tailored payment schedules to coincide with your income
*Interest rates, APR, and fees advertised are based upon the borrower’s qualifications and the loan amount, and will be determined while working with your Dakota West loan officer.