Grow West — these two small words embody the big picture vision of Dakota West — to help our customers grow and prosper in all of their endeavors. Dakota West understands the cycles of farming and ranching and is proud of our rich history helping our agricultural customers achieve success in their operational goals.
When it’s time to finance your farm or ranch, Dakota West is ready to offer you a variety of loan products to help your growing efforts. Our Ag Loans are available to assist farmers and ranchers with crop production, livestock production, and farm machinery purchases. We can provide you with loans for improvements, operating, or future planning.
We take the time to sit down with you and review all aspects of your current operation and future plans, and we then build a financing package around that to best fit your individual needs.
Line of Credit
- Operating lines of credit are available to farmers and ranchers to fund their operating expenses.
- Conveniently access the funds you need to operate a successful year.
- Payment schedules can be established to match your income from crop or livestock sales.
- Financing available for full and part-time farmers.
- Purchase farm land, make improvements, or refinance existing debt.
- Competitive rates available with fixed or adjustable rate options
- Flexible financing options.
- Get the equipment you need
- Upgrade or replace inefficient equipment.
- Quick approval process.
- Payment schedules can be tailored to coincide with your income.
From cattle to chattel, bales to barns, Dakota West knows what it takes to survive and thrive in the West because we live and work here, too. For more information, contact one of our experienced Ag Loan Officers today and benefit from our experience in putting together custom packages that meet the unique needs of today’s ag customers.