Dakota West Credit Union will hold its Annual Meeting on Wednesday, March 18 at the Watford City branch. The meeting will begin at 5:30 pm CT with appetizers at 5:00 pm. All members are welcome to attend.
For those wishing to join online or by phone, additional information will be available here the week of the meeting. We look forward to sharing our latest results and information with our members.
BECOMING A MEMBER
Applying to become a Dakota West Credit Union member is quick and easy. You can apply at any of our eight branches or online. You will need your social security number, government-issued ID and proof of physical address. Membership in Dakota West Credit Union is open to residents living within the following areas:
- Seventy-Five (75) mile radius of Watford City
- Seventy-Five (75) mile radius of New England
- Fifty (50) mile radius of Grenora
- Fifty (50) mile radius of New Town
- Fifty (50) mile radius of Turtle Lake
- Fifty (50) mile radius of Mohall
- Fifty (50) mile radius of Bowman
- Fifty (50) mile radius of Washburn
If, after becoming a member, you move away from these areas, you will still find a home with Dakota West. You can continue your relationship with us and access your accounts through telephone, online and mobile account services. We also offer shared branching which connects us to more than 5,400 branches across the United States as well as Shared ATMs which will be surcharge free to our members. Visit the Locations tab to view the nearest shared branch or ATM.
Once you’re a member of Dakota West Credit Union, you will enjoy a variety of financial services that make managing your money convenient and secure.
- My Accounts Online
- Mobile App
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Create a Bill Payee
- Bill Pay
- Picture Pay
- Pay A Friend
- Credit and Debit Card Security Services
- CO-OP Shared Branching and ATMs
- Kasasa Protect
- Direct Deposit
- Premium Overdraft Protection
- Night Depository
- Notary Public
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Mastercard® Debit & Credit Card
- Credit Card Rewards. Please note: all users will have to register as a new user. Members may also call 1-800-338-0180 for information about their rewards.
- Mastercard® SecureCode™
- Gift Cards while supplies last
- Wire Transfer Services
- Americans with Disabilities Assistance. If you are using a screen reader and are having challenges using this website or reviewing our online how-to guides, please call 1-800-411-7590 for assistance.
MEMBER FORMS, PRIVACY & DISCLOSURES
- 2020 Dakota West Scholarship Application Applications are due by Friday, April 10, 2020.
- Address Change Policy
- Direct Deposit Form
- Donation & Sponsorship Policy
- Electronic Payment Request Form for Bill Pay
- Fee Schedule
- Membership Agreement
- Social Media Public Policy
- Social Security Direct Deposit Form
- Travel Alert
Dakota West Credit Union will observe the following holidays in 2020:
- President’s Day – Monday, February 17, 2020
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day – Saturday, July 4, 2020
- Labor Day – Monday, September 7, 2020
- Veteran’s Day – Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Christmas Day – Friday, December 25, 2020 (branches close at 12:00 pm on Christmas Eve)
- New Year’s Day – Friday, January 1, 2021 (branches close at 4:00 pm on New Year’s Eve)
CO-OP SHARED BRANCH NETWORK
We are proud to be a part of Co-Op, one of the largest networks of financial institutions throughout the United States. Watch the below video to learn more about everywhere our services are available through the Co-Op Shared Branch Network.