REFINANCE, EARN CASH BACK & DRIVE A GREAT DEAL!
Get a great rate and earn a 1% cash back rebate when you refinance an existing vehicle loan or open a new vehicle loan* with Dakota West.
Offer applies to cars, trucks, recreational vehicles, campers, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles and boats.
To find out more about how to earn your 1% cash back, call to speak with a loan officer at 800.411.7590, or visit your nearest branch.
*1% Cash Back Rebate offer valid on consumer-purpose new money vehicle loans including auto, truck, recreational vehicles, campers, boats, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles, or refinances of any of the above vehicles from another financial institution. If refinancing an existing Dakota West vehicle loan, a minimum of $5,000 new money is required to receive the cash back rebate.
Rebate will be credited to member within 30 days of loan disbursement. The loan must remain with Dakota West for a minimum of 180 days or the rebate amount will be added to the loan upon payoff. No other offers or discounts apply, including rate discounts. Minimum vehicle loan amount is $5,000. The maximum cash back on consumer loans will not exceed $500 per financed loan. Dakota West reserves the right to amend, suspend, or discontinue this offer at any time.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All rates advertised are based upon the borrower’s qualifications and the loan amount.
HOWEVER YOU ROAM, LET DAKOTA WEST HELP YOU GET THERE
Whether buying a second car for your family or thinking about a new snowmobile for the winter season, a vehicle loan from Dakota West will put you in the driver’s seat before you’ve even narrowed down your search.
Researching your loan options may not be as much fun as test driving a new side-by-side, but Dakota West can help simplify the dollars and cents so you can get out on the road and on your way. With Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), you have the option to protect your new purchase in one easy step.
AUTO AND TRUCK LOANS
It’s easy to find the car of your dreams, and financing it should be just as easy. Apply online before you visit the dealer and you’ll be ready to sign and drive, even if it’s love at first sight.
- Know your interest rate before you visit a dealer to get your best deal
- Find out the honest value of your trade-in
- Start with our Search, Shop, Finance guide, or apply online if you already have your mind made up
- Complete the loan paperwork from home using DocuSign®
- GAP coverage can be financed with your vehicle purchase
Whether you want a place for the family to spend weekends at the lake or looking to see the country now that it’s just the two of you again, buying a travel home should be as easy to finance as it is to unwind.
- Choose and finance all classes of motor homes
- Buy a fifth wheel for camping season or to have ready to go for year-round excursions
- Plan before you buy to know what size best fits your needs and travel plans, as well as your budget
- Ask about including GAP coverage, too
CAMPERS & ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES
Whether you’re towing a pop-up or bringing along your off-road vehicle to trek through the badlands, finding the perfect little camper for your outdoor adventures starts with Dakota West before you lock in the new toy you’ve been wanting.
- Finance small pop-ups and truck campers to fit your lifestyle and your budget
- Chase cows or sleep out under the stars— finance for work or fun
- GAP coverage may also be added to your new equipment
MOTORCYCLES & SNOWMOBILES
Looking to cruise the open highways or zip through a snowy trail? Whatever your season, Dakota West can help you prepare any time of year for a new way to enjoy the scenery.
- Choose a motorcycle or snowmobile that matches your travel plans, whether it’s an afternoon ride or a long-distance excursion
- Riding alone or with a group, new and previously-owned, one ride or a pair, consider adding GAP coverage to your loan
BOATS & PERSONAL WATERCRAFT
Summer isn’t the only time to think about getting out on the water. Dakota West loan officers can help you plan ahead so you are ready to hit the water just as it starts to melt.