Growing up in a ranching family and learning the trade from an early age, it was inevitable that Brent Fix would find himself working in a career supporting both farmers and ranchers in the same region of the country that Brent calls home. Brent’s experience and education combine with his love of the land to provide the ideal support system for Dakota West’s farmers and ranchers. Please meet Brent!
A big fan of summer, Brent finds time while the sun is high to fish, golf, or just ride in the saddle. But when it’s time to get down to business, Brent supports our ag members from southwest North Dakota from our New England Branch. His education brings his love of the land back to our members as an ag loan officer surrounded by the sunflowers and wheat fields of Hettinger, Bowman, Slope, and Adams counties.
Brent tackled a double major (Financial Services and Banking, plus Business Administration) from the University of Mary and admits that he enjoys a good challenge. Although he confesses to enjoying public speaking, he also values the importance of listening, and spends a good part of daily activities finding ways to develop relationships with our ag-based members in the corner of the state.
- Purchase farm land, make improvements, or refinance existing debt
- Determine the best fixed or adjustable competitive rate options for your land
- Discover multiple financing options to suit your needs
FARM LINE OF CREDIT
- Fund your expenses with operating lines of credit for farmers and ranchers
- Competitively access the funds to operate a successful year
- Finance full and part-time farm operations
- Get the equipment to best fit your finances
- Upgrade or replace inefficient equipment
- Tailored payment schedules to coincide with your income
Most farmers in the ag industry spend the latter part of the winter preparing for the coming season, whether planning for the spring planting, or anticipating the arrival of new livestock to join the herd. Brent will be working likewise, to provide the support and structure farmers and ranchers need to carry their operation into the next cycle. If you are a business owner or operate a farm or ranch, contact Brent today!