As farmers and ranchers, you know that working in agriculture can be both challenging and rewarding. You also know that the cold winter months are a crucial time for cashing in on bull sales, while also making preparations for the upcoming calving season. Your line of work demands care for the land you love and the livestock you raise. It also offers you the chance to spend your days in the great outdoors, and requires a desire to put in an honest day’s hard work.
At Dakota West Credit Union, Ag Lender Pete Best knows what it takes to survive and thrive in the west because he lives and works here, too. With years of personal and professional experience in the industry, Pete understands the ups and downs of farming and ranching in North Dakota.
Pete describes himself as a motivated, pragmatic and naturally intuitive individual who values honor and trust. “Like you, this is my family’s home and we aren’t going anywhere. We may go through some challenging times, but I truly believe the future is bright if we follow the right path and have a little luck on our side.” Pete is committed to finding a way to fulfill your vision and cultivate success through strategy, industry knowledge, and sincerity. Here are some ways Pete and Dakota West can help you grow:
- Purchase farm land, make improvements, or refinance existing debt
- Determine the best fixed or adjustable competitive rate options for your land
- Discover multiple financing options to suit your needs
FARM LINE OF CREDIT
- Fund your expenses with operating lines of credit for farmers and ranchers
- Competitively access the funds to operate a successful year
- Finance full and part-time farm operations
- Get the equipment to best fit your finances
- Upgrade or replace inefficient equipment
- Tailored payment schedules to coincide with your income
If you run a farm or ranch, Pete would be honored to pay you a visit, get a true picture of your operation, and help you make progress for today, tomorrow, and into the future. He can be reached by calling 701.444.7383 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.