Our eight branch communities were invited to “Grow Green” to join us in celebrating the first day of spring at grocery stores throughout western North Dakota. The vernal equinox arrived just before midnight on March 20, so Dakota West distributed nearly two thousand recyclable grocery bags to help encourage reuse of bags by “going green” on the first full day of Spring.
We are thankful to our community stores who joined us in celebrating spring’s arrival, as well as supporting all of us as we stock our pantries for extended periods:
- The Big G Center in Grenora
- Bronson’s Marketplace in Bowman
- CashWise Foods in Watford City
- Jack & Jill Grocery in New Town
- Jack & Jill Grocery in Watford City
- Jason’s Superfoods in Mohall
- Jason’s Superfoods in New Town
- Krause’s SuperValue in Washburn
- Main Street Market in Turtle Lake
- New England Community Grocery
- Rust’s Hardware Hank in Turtle Lake
Thanks for being a part of Dakota West and for sharing your spring – and all the seasons of the year – with us!