As we begin to move about through our towns, our cities, and our counties and start to adjust to our changed environments, many of us still are looking for ways to help build up our communities. Even if we still are not 100% comfortable gathering in groups and celebrating the arrival of summer and all the fun and togetherness it usually brings, think about ways you can reach out to help others and make a difference from a socially acceptable distance.
- Donate to a local food pantry, and donate again in a couple weeks.
- If you are new to your community, request a ballot for your local, state, and national elections.
- Reach out to your local Dakota West branch if you have questions about your financial situation during this time – we are here to help.
- If you’re healthy and have the ability, donate blood.
- Focus on and share reliable sources of information about COVID-19 resources in North Dakota.
- Complete your census information to bring resources to your community in the future.
Remember, as much as you want to support your neighbors and your community, we want to support you. We are here to help our members as we get back to work, back to summer, and back to the activities that bring us joy. We look forward to seeing you soon!