If you have passion for what you do, Dakota West wants to help you fuel that fire! We recognize that business ownership comes with a unique set of challenges that require support from someone who’s been there – please meet Aaron!
Born and raised in Watford City, Aaron grew up watching North Dakota flourish with opportunities brought by the growing oil and agriculture industries. Inspired to help foster this progression, Aaron grew his hospitality and entrepreneurial career and brought his expertise back to the community. His extensive knowledge and firsthand experience along with his dedication to helping others realize their dreams make Aaron an indispensable part of a local business owner’s support system.
Aaron and his wife are proud to raise their family in the community they support so ardently, with the values they appreciate and encourage. A weekend warrior, Aaron can be found enjoying the ruggedly stunning Badlands. When he’s not conquering the North Dakota frontier, he stays involved in the local sports community by officiating high school basketball games as well as cheering on his children in their many athletic endeavors.
- Purchase farm land, make improvements, or refinance existing debt
- Determine the best fixed or adjustable competitive rate options for your land
- Discover multiple financing options to suit your needs
FARM LINE OF CREDIT
- Fund your expenses with operating lines of credit for farmers andranchers
- Competitively access the funds to operate a successful year
- Finance full and part-time farm operations
- Get the equipment to best fit your finances
- Upgrade or replace inefficient equipment
- Tailored payment schedules to coincide with your income
Whether you’re getting ready to launch your business or expanding your operation to the next level, Aaron can set you up for success with the Dakota West commercial lending services that best fit your needs. Contact Aaron today!