At Dakota West, we’ve built a team of dedicated professionals with real life experience. Our personalized approach means that our Ag Lenders are farmers and ranchers themselves – so they’re highly qualified to understand and meet your specific needs. Please meet Melissa!
Born and raised by hard-working homesteaders in Bottineau, Melissa comes by her North Dakota grit naturally. Before starting her own family, Melissa’s work as a grain cart operator taught her the teamwork and determination that she brings to the DWCU Lending Team every day. Melissa and her partner, Bill Gilbraith, keep very busy between their grain operation and their three small children, but she still makes time for the County Fair Board, the MLS PTO group, and 4H. Melissa has been a valuable member of the Dakota West team for 13 years, and is passionate about connecting fellow farmers and ranchers with solutions to help them grow and succeed.
- Purchase farm land, make improvements, or refinance existing debt
- Determine the best fixed or adjustable competitive rate options for your land
- Discover multiple financing options to suit your needs
FARM LINE OF CREDIT
- Fund your expenses with operating lines of credit for farmers and ranchers
- Competitively access the funds to operate a successful year
- Finance full and part-time farm operations
- Get the equipment to best fit your finances
- Upgrade or replace inefficient equipment
- Tailored payment schedules to coincide with your income
Melissa is eager to connect you with all the ways Dakota West Credit Union can improve farm and ranch life for you. Contact Melissa today!