At Dakota West, our commitment doesn’t stop at providing the best products – we go above and beyond to ensure our members are supported by a trusted team of skilled advisors. With a banking resume spanning several decades and multiple states, Norton has the history and the know-how to set you up for success Please meet Norton!
After earning his degree and launching his banking career, Norton and his wife returned to southeastern Montana to raise their family in Norton’s hometown of Ekalaka. Helping with his brother’s cattle operation allowed Norton to get back in touch with his agricultural roots while growing both his family and his career. Norton’s family has now expanded to include grand children, and he enjoys spending time with them while skiing, hunting, and hiking.
- Purchase farm land, make improvements, or refinance existing debt
- Determine the best fixed or adjustable competitive rate options for your land
- Discover multiple financing options to suit your needs
FARM LINE OF CREDIT
- Fund your expenses with operating lines of credit for farmers and ranchers
- Competitively access the funds to operate a successful year
- Finance full and part-time farm operations
- Get the equipment to best fit your finances
- Upgrade or replace inefficient equipment
- Tailored payment schedules to coincide with your income
Dakota West lenders are handpicked for their wealth of knowledge as well as their personal experience to provide our members with the very best guides to help navigate the loan process. Contact Norton today!
Agricultural/Commercial Loan Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org Dakota West Credit Union
211 1st Avenue SW
Bowman, ND, 59623