Change is inevitable in life, but at Dakota West Credit Union, we are embracing our Core Conversion and making sure you are ready, too. Our new data storage and processing system will be up and running in a few weeks and you can join the conversation and learn more.
- Continue to visit our new Member News and Events webpage for details.
- Find reminders within our smart web app as our Core Conversion approaches.
To encourage our members to find the latest updates, the first 20 members who email email@example.com with the correct answers to the below questions will be rewarded with an extra $10 in their primary share account before our Core Conversion. More than that, you’ll be as ready for the change as we are.
- When will Dakota West Credit Union branches and online/mobile services be unavailable during our Core Conversion?
- Most account numbers will be changing in our new core system, but one kind of account number will remain the same – which one?
- Will you be able to use your Dakota West Credit Union debit card or credit card during the Core Conversion?
Thanks for joining us as we care for the long-term financial strength of Dakota West Credit Union and its members. You are the reason we work to keep our technology and systems in their best shape for the future!